Once she was the Sun,
Later lost in reflection,
The false Self in mind's eye.
Lost Daughter from Dylan Glynn on Vimeo.
Produced by La Poudrière in association with Arte France and Canal Plus.
Select backgrounds and concept art from my short film "Lost...
Client : Vice Magazine
Art Director: Nick Gazin
The following diagrams accompanied "Planet Hackers" an essay on geo-engineering by Brian Merchant.
Based on the episode "Entanglement" of Invisibilia which explored the invisible ways in which we are all connected.
Client: Arte TV
Early concept art for a proposed opening sequence for Arte's "Court Circuit" program.
Image was selected as a Chosen Winner for American Illustration 34, 2015.
Client: Jelena Ciric, Berklee Recordings
Client: Hello Mr. Magazine
• Shawn Binder's personal essay "Daydreams in Memoriam" delves into the unfortunate prevalence of suicide amongst gay youth, as well as a tongue in cheek confession of...
• The commercial-yoga world receives a lot of criticism about the contradiction between its philosophy versus imagery that perpetuates a narrow and conventional standard of...
Toronto World Pride 2014
• Bone whoever, whoever's bones, a man, a woman, any identity in between. Two people come together, become one, in love.
Promotional Image for Moksha Yoga's "Great Savasana Challenge". Participants were invited to practice a 10 minute reclining meditation known as "Savasana" consecutively for two weeks.
Client: The Sacred Tree
Art Director: Stephanie Inna Ra
Client: Sweat Equity Magazine
• When an idolized Guru is dethroned by say, a very public sex scandal, the students are reminded to follow the teaching, and not the teacher.
Mock Client: The Tampa Bay Times
A couple's trying natal experience from conception to birth and thereafter.
Click to read the full story
Or Listen to the story on Radiolab
Client: The Globe and Mail
• A parent's anxiety over their son who will soon enter kindergarten.
Mock Client: The New York Times
Based on the article "A Summer At Camp: Arriving; Short Sheets, and a Long Way From Home" (read here) Stories from the all-girls division of Camp Raquette.
Client: The Rumpus
•Illustration from "Who Are You?" series which was published by literary magazine The Rumpus
Client: The Rumpus
Illustration from "Who Are You?" series which was published by literary magazine The Rumpus
Image used for dystopian fiction section at lovereading.co.uk
Client: Columbia Pictures
Character Design concepts for "Falco" an Alien who disguises himself as graffiti.
Stills featuring "Falco" from the film's Trailer.