Client : Vice Magazine
Art Director: Nick Gazin
The following diagrams accompanied "Planet Hackers" an essay on geo-engineering by Brian Merchant.
Early concept for 1 minute animated short "Lost Daughter"
Produced by La Poudrière in association with Arte France and Canal Plus.
Client: Arte TV
Early concept art for a proposed opening sequence for Arte's "Court Circuit" program.
Client: Jelena Ciric, Berklee Recordings
Client: Hello Mr. Magazine
• Shawn Binder's personal essay "Daydreams in Memoriam" delves into the unfortunate prevalence of suicide amongst gay youth, as well as a tongue in cheek confession of...
• The commercial-yoga world receives a lot of criticism about the contradiction between its philosophy versus imagery that perpetuates a narrow and conventional standard of...
Toronto World Pride 2014
• Bone whoever, whoever's bones, a man, a woman, any identity in between. Two people come together, become one, in love.
Promotional Image for Moksha Yoga's "Great Savasana Challenge". Participants were invited to practice a 10 minute reclining meditation known as "Savasana" consecutively for two weeks.
Client: The Sacred Tree
Art Director: Stephanie Inna Ra
Client: Sweat Equity Magazine
• When an idolized Guru is dethroned by say, a very public sex scandal, the students are reminded to follow the teaching, and not the teacher.
Mock Client: The Tampa Bay Times
A couple's trying natal experience from conception to birth and thereafter.
Click to read the full story
Or Listen to the story on Radiolab
Client: The Globe and Mail
• A parent's anxiety over their son who will soon enter kindergarten.
Mock Client: The New York Times
Based on the article "A Summer At Camp: Arriving; Short Sheets, and a Long Way From Home" (read here) Stories from the all-girls division of Camp Raquette.
Client: The Rumpus
•Illustration from "Who Are You?" series which was published by literary magazine The Rumpus
Client: The Rumpus
Illustration from "Who Are You?" series which was published by literary magazine The Rumpus
Image used for dystopian fiction section at lovereading.co.uk
Client: Columbia Pictures
Character Design concepts for "Falco" an Alien who disguises himself as graffiti.
Stills featuring "Falco" from the film's Trailer.